Oriented Wires in Silicone and Fluorosilicone Rubber offers excellent RFI/EMI/EMP Shielding.
- A sheet material comprising a solid or sponge silicone rubber
- Embedded with Aluminium or Monel metal wires orientated perpendicular to it’s surface
- Available in sheet or strip form
- Can be die-cut to customers requirements
- Available with self adhesive backing if required
- Offers long service life
- High performance where a fixed gasket is required
- Solid silicone is used where higher compression is required
- Silicone Sponge is used if a lower compression is required
- Fluorosilicone is available for use in environments where fuels, hydraulic fluids and oils are present
PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER.