Oriented Wires in Silicone and Fluorosilicone Rubber offers excellent RFI/EMI/EMP Shielding.
- A sheet material comprising a solid or sponge silicone rubber
- Embedded with Aluminium or Monel metal wires orientated perpendicular to it’s surface
- Available in sheet or strip form
- Can be die-cut to customers requirements
- Available with self adhesive backing if required
- Offers long service life
- High performance where a fixed gasket is required
- Solid silicone is used where higher compression is required
- Silicone Sponge is used if a lower compression is required
- Fluorosilicone is available for use in environments where fuels, hydraulic fluids and oils are present
You can also find out more information about our current product range & available materials by visiting our main site at http://www.advancedseals.com
PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER.