BeCu & Stainless finger stock
Description of product:
- Beryllium Copper provides a good EMI Shielding.
- They are ideal for enclosures, which require a high frequency of access to cabinets, cases and doors.
- Offers excellent thermal conductivity and abrasion resistance.
- Available in a number of plated finishes, which can be conductive, self-adhesive backed or clip on mounting.
- Suitable for high and low temperature applications.
Advantages to using Beryllium Copper:
- Choice of fixing methods
- Excellent Anti-corrosion properties
- Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity
- Good abrasion resistance
- Low compression force required
You can also find out more information about our current product range & available materials by visiting our main site at http://www.advancedseals.com
PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES DEPARTMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER.